Todays topic is GREATNESS.
Each day I like to present a topic and ask questions to help find answers that stimulate and motivate people's way of thinking.
The questions I wanted to present today are, "How do you make your life great?" and "How can you feel great on a daily basis?"
I feel that just asking the questions can stimulate my mind and get me feeling better about my own life. I don't have all the answers of course. I can only share from my personal experience, but I would say one way to make your life great is to sharpen your ideas about goal setting and set up goals for yourself that you can achieve.
I think it's good to set goals for the week, for the month and for the year and chart your progress towards those goals.
I have short term and long term goals of my own.
My goals include
1. Getting certified as a teacher in general special education
2. Getting my second degree black belt
3. Swimming with the dolphins
4. Make a movie seen by millions of people
Some goals can be achieved in the short term and some take longer. I think you truly achieve greatness in your life when you begin to live your dream rather than just dream your dream. I believe the first step to greatness is to plant the seeds of greatness. Think about what you want and how great you feel when you get what you want. I know that goals work because I had previous goals of: getting married, receiving a black belt in karate, becoming a father and living in a four bedroom house. I have these things in my life right now and I know that it is not just luck that I've been able to have these things appear in my life. It will be interesting to check back on these 4 goals that I've just shared in a year from now to see how these things manifest in my life. I definitely believe that you can manifest what you want in your life by thinking of what it is you want to attract in your life. Greatness comes from being who you are and being honest about what you want. Doing the little things everyday eventually adds up to one big thing.
I love video editing and I loved going to a film academy to study film. It is my dream to make films and that is a dream that will never die. My greatness comes from realizing what I want and having faith that the universe will give it to me. In answer to the question "How can you feel great on a daily basis?" I think the answer is just to realize you are on the path and always on the path. Everything that has happened is giving you information about how to get from here to there. Greatness means knowing that you have to learn and contribute and improve 1% everyday. If you can improve 1% a day physically, spiritually and financially, you will feel greatness thrust upon you. You'll be able to see it and feel it.
Thank you for listening to one man's ramblings. I hope you were able to get something out of this. I appreciate any feedback you might have for me. I may not have all the answers, but I'm at least searching and that is an important step in the journey.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Word of the Day:
Nacreous: adj: 1. Of or resembling nacre, mother of pearl
2. Exhibiting lustrous or rainbow-like colors. Iridescent
Quote of the Day:
"If you use what you have, God will get you to where you're supposed to be."
No comments:
Post a Comment