Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ARROW

Today is the day to shoot the arrow directly at the target. First of all, you need to know what your target is. You have to judge how close you need to be to hit your target, then take aim and make it happen. I am aiming at completing my teacher certification and in order to do so, I need to study for history and get a good grade on that test and finish my science test and go to the meeting and get certified as a teacher, then I need to get a teaching job and make my family proud. My arrow is my persistence for studying and making the grades. Another target of mine is to swim with the dolphins.  The arrow is earning enough money so that I can go and take my family with me. I want to take aim and fire. Getting my 2nd degreee black belt is another goal I take aim at, with my love and courage, I can do this.
Use that Arrow, Hit that Target


Quote of the Day:
"You are the sum total of all your choices up until this moment."

No comments:

Post a Comment