Thursday, May 31, 2012

YEX

YEX. This is Yes times Ten. That is all the great things that come to those who believe in their goals and set deadlines and follow through on them. I am finishing my teacher certification, attaining a teaching job and pursuing my second degree black belt. My goals are falling into place because I do what I need to do when I need to do it. If you write out your goals with a plan for achieving them, you will do better financially and spiritually and find every area of your life getting better. I started this Blog one year ago and I have found my life improve dramatically from where I was one year ago today. I feel the Yes' times ten showing up in my life. YEX! A massive wave of YES is coming my way. I can feel the positive change. I feel the confidence and the strength and the life that I have getting better and I feel myself achieving more everyday.

Catch Phrase of the Day:
YEX! All the answers are YES. Feel the acceptance wash over you. You are the YES. You can open any doors!

No comments:

Post a Comment