Saturday, March 1, 2014

What I Want

I want to have fun at my job from 11:20-12:45. I want to have cool and exciting things happen to me from 11:20-1:20. I want to influence people. I want to be a leader. I want to have high standards and I want everyone around me to be positively influenced by me. I want people to see me as extraordinary from 11:20-1:20. I want my environment to be absolutely wonderful.

Most people lives are a direct reflection of their peer group. You need to feel significant to the people around you. Everyone needs love and connection. I care about people and people raise their expectations so that they can be around me.


I have higher standards. I raise my standards. I make movies. I am a film director. I set goals for myself and achieve them.

Who you spend time with is who you become.

No comments:

Post a Comment