Friday, February 13, 2015

Being Patient

Sometimes it's hard to be patient. When you don't see the goals you want and you're still searching for them. My goals are to improve as a case manager, sign up for martial arts, take Kathy and Brady to Disneyworld, swim with the dolphins in Florida, go to a rock n' roll concert, become an effective speaker and communicator, make up to $10,000 a month, save up to $28,000 in the bank and create a film and video studio.

I want to do creative things and explore and improve and get better.
It's hard because I'm trying to get a video studio set up because I enjoy making movies and being a part of the Alternative Program was really great, but now that that's over, I need to find new ways to be creative.
It's time to press on and  be encouraging about the progress being made towards these goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment