This site is dedicated to making life outstanding on a daily basis and achieving goals with enthusiasm and motivation.
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
BABY
It's hard for me to think of anything negative when I think of my baby boy. Thinking of my son breaks me out of any funky mood that I might be in. Baby can also be used as a metaphor for something that you really love and take care of. When you have a passion for something and really feel great when you're doing it, that can be your baby. For me, I love video making and editing projects and for me its effortless. When you are aware of what you do in your life that is fun and effortless that for others is a difficult project, that is your gift to the world. Be aware of your strengths and your talents because they will get you moving to where you want to be financially and spiritually.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment