Saturday, August 6, 2011

INVINCIBLE

A great word and a great way to feel. When you feel like you can take on anything. I think when we're young, we feel that we can do anything. I feel that when people try to tear you down, you can choose not to feel attacked or feel that you are a victim. You can choose to be invincible and let people say what they will and know that they cannot dictate who you are or what you are about.
  I have a General Science Test, which I need to pass to get my teacher certification. I know that a molecule is a group of atoms bonded together and I know that an atom is the smallest part of an element. I have to allow myself to do the best I can do and remember what I've read and go over what I've learned.  The best way to feel invincible is to put the hours in and do the best you can, that way whatever happens, you know that you gave your best.

No comments:

Post a Comment