Thursday, September 8, 2011

DECISION

The goals you set for yourself are important to nourish and we need to keep reminding ourselves that what we truly have a passion for in our hearts is our purpose on this earth. When we decide that we are important enough to have our goals become a reality, then we can stop worrying about "how" something will come about and just decide that it will happen. The right people will come into our lives to make what we want a reality. My life is so much better than it was 5 years ago and I believe it is due to the fact that I have decided to have a beautiful life and set goals for myself and watched those goals unfold. Everyday I look at my goals and I have decided that these goals, that were once dreams will happen for me in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment