I feel that it is important to be warm and let other people feel your warmth and create energy and more heat in life. Eradicate the feelings of self doubt and anger and resentment. Eradicate all the "I wish I would've or I should haves". What do you want from today? What is beautiful about this moment? What can you build from life in this moment? Today I really want to connect with people. Each day, the goal should be to help people and make a real connection with people. Talk with people and share my gifts with them. I want to make a difference in the lives of other people. I believe I can make a great life for myself by meeting my own needs and creating energy and momentum through my actions. Sometimes I think about things that happened in the past and people that I didn't stand up to but should have. There are people that have wronged us and we didn't do anything about it. I end up getting heated and then having nothing to do about it except be in a position where I'm angry and alone. The best way to counter those feelings is to remember the people that radiate warmth and create that positive energy for me: my wife, my baby boy and if I take a deep breath and think about these people, I can move on. Celebrate this life. Pray to God and ask for help so that you can have financial abundance and love and keep the momentum moving forward. Bring on the Heat. Eradicate fear. Live with Strength. Be your Best Self
Quote of the Day:
"It is love and cooperation that makes it all work."
No comments:
Post a Comment