This site is dedicated to making life outstanding on a daily basis and achieving goals with enthusiasm and motivation.
Friday, September 30, 2011
HOME
When I think of Home, I think of being in touch with your center. I think that the tendency is to think of home as a place to escape your problems and relax, but I feel that you should always be looking for ways to improve your home base. Think of each day as a chance to improve and do more good deeds. Today I plan to do a Heap of good deeds. I want to keep the momentum going so that I can get my 2nd degree black belt, get my teacher certification, get a teaching job, make a movie, make more money and swim with the dolphins. In order to do this I need to believe in myself and have the energy it takes to complete these goals and as long as I keep improving upon my Home base, I can get there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment