Saturday, July 21, 2012

GET ABUNDANCE

How do I make people love me so that they give me love and success and fortune? It's hard to deal with stuffed shirts or people who feel entitled or people who are stand-offish. I don't like to waste my time talking to people who don't give back. I want love and success and fortune and I want to feel love vibrating off of other people. I have to say there are people I don't really feel it from. I felt it when I was sailing with some 5 year olds. We sang a song, it was awesome. But I have to say I need to feel it from everyone. Right now I feel alone and bored and worried and I want to feel love. I want to feel massive love circulating in my life. What do people want? How can I get everything and make others feel appreciated and loved. I have an event tonight and I will see some people and I'm not sure how to feel. My wife is going to some event and I wonder how she is doing. I want to GET ABUNDANCE. I want to feel abundance circulating in my life. I want to feel success and abundance and laughter and joy. Bring It On.


MEMO
Make. Every. Moment. Outstanding.

This moment of life is a gift. Make it Outstanding

No comments:

Post a Comment