Thursday, July 19, 2012

MASTER MIND

I have a problem with letting other people take charge. I let someone else take charge and then things go wrong. I need to speak up. I need to be the Master Mind. I am competent and I am more able bodied than the other guy. I should have been the one calling the shots during the Catamounts. They had no business taking out that boat. I said no capsizing and he said they should do it and she went along with it. I am the master mind. I am the one that is in charge. I am the brains of this operation. Hey I say no swimming, I say a counselor goes in the boat with them. Ann, you're supposed to be in charge. Don't let him tell you what to do. YOU are in charge, or at least you were put in charge. Stand up for yourself. Say what is what. DOn't worry about what he thinks. He doesn't know everything. He likes to think he does. The same thing with the other guy. He doesn't know everything. You say, HEY, this isn't working for me. Hey, I've been here for 4 years, I know how it should be done. I don't know how they did it at your other camp, but, they are not ready for the American and they should not capsize.

No comments:

Post a Comment