How do I make it so that I feel great and that everyone around me likes me and knows how great and significant I am too? I get these vibes like people can't be bothered with me. I'm pushed aside, literally and I feel like I'm not appreciated for me. I don't have a job for September and I'm almost 40 and I feel like I don't get respect and I don't get the joy that I should be getting from the work that I do. I want to feel great and I want everyone to like me and have something to say to me and make me feel included and make me feel important. I need to feel important. I want to feel important. Why can't I be in charge? Why can't I call the shots? I need to be significant. How do I make myself significant to everyone around me? I can breathe, I can write. I can write and decide that I am significant. I can decide that I am loved and appreciated by everyone. I can decide that I am respected by all the people at Horizons and I can decide that all of Kathy's family and all of my family respect and appreciate me.
It's POWER TIME. I am appreciated! I am significant! I am in charge!
No comments:
Post a Comment