Friday, November 18, 2011

CHECKLIST

Today I'm following through on my checklist. The Checklist of life. For me, family comes first, but I absolutely need to study for my history exam coming up in a few weeks. This will lead to my teacher certification which will lead to a better job, which will lead to more of the things I love. Taking care of my wife and son are very important to me. I am blessed to have them in my life and I want to do right by them.  We must be sure to not only make the checklist, but follow through on it and get those thigns done.

Catch Phrase of the Day:
Make that success checklist and check off every item

Quote of the Day:
"In God's eyes, no one on this planet is better than you."





P.S.
Life wants you to succeed

No comments:

Post a Comment