This morning was a little shaky. I didn't really feel like greeting people as I walked in to work and I kind of feel down. But no more. Today is going to be a day full of adventure. I will reach new heights by educating others and being someone who is reliable and competent. People will see me as competent and I will feel great enthusiasm as I continue to climb up this mountain of success. I will listen to the sweet sounds of the Harp that plays in my mind. The Harp that soothes all my suffering and soothes the hearts and minds of all the others around me. I can feel myself getting closer to my goals. I will be kind and loving and help everyone else reach their goals with the music of success and love.
Catch Phrase of the Day:
Play the Harp and allow the music to fill people with love and laughter
Quote of the Day:
"Deficiency motivated people spend their lives in the disease called 'MORE' always trying to acquire something to make themselves feel complete and to repair the deficiency"
P.S.
Life is an awesome gift
No comments:
Post a Comment