Tuesday, November 1, 2011

IGNITION

Well, today is my 96th entry into my blog, and it's also the first day of a new month. My son is now 13 months old and he had a wonderful Halloween. Today is a day to get things going. It's time to ignite the passion and the drive in my heart and make things spectacular. I want this week to be full of fun and respect and trust. I'd like people to see me as a leader and someone who get things done. I am grateful for this new opportunity to make my life awesome.

Catch phrase of the day:
Start the Ignition and make life awesome!


Quote of the Day:
"Injustice is a constant, but you can refuse to be seduced into being emotionally immobolized by it."


P.S.
"Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life"




It's a Great Day to be Alive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment