Next: Immediately following, as in time, order, or sequence:
Why spend a single moment worrying about what happened last week or last year or 10 years ago. Focus on what's next. I have many more goals to accomplish, some are long term, some are short term, but I believe they are in my power to accomplish and I don't feel like wasting time worrying about what could happen or what did happen. Every moment is a fresh moment. I am determined to focus on what I have to do next to get to where I need to be. Make a list everyday and do all the items on that list; it's a simple procedure, but it works. Focus on what comes next.
Catch Phrase of the Day:
Be ready for what comes Next. Greatness is on its way.
Quote of the Day:
"I finally realized that other people are simply going to be exactly the way they are, independent of my opinion about them."
P.S.
Love is right there in every moment
No comments:
Post a Comment