The 4 actions I need to take in my life are:
1. Sign up for Tae Kwon Do
2. treadmill 5 times a week for 1/2 hr a day
3. DHMC
4. Teacher certification
There's are things that I know I should do, but have been putting off because of the pain involved with doing things that take time. I have to give myself the energy and the enthusiasm because I need to be in good shape for my family: Physically, emotionally and spiritually. There are people depending on me and if I don't follow through the pain will be devastating. I want people to see my life as an exhibit. I want people to see me as someone who went after what he wanted and achieved it so that I have a legacy when I am gone.
Catch Phrase of the Day:
Make your life an Exhibit of Excellence
Quote of the Day:
"It's more important for you to BE than to have a goal."
No comments:
Post a Comment