Friday, January 27, 2012

TITLE

I'm asking this question: What great things are in store for me in the near future? I think if you ask that question each day, you'll come up with answers and you'll come up with great answers. I want to make a Title for mysef that I can believe in. A Title like: Brendan and his Faith Get him All the Wonderful Gifts that Life has to Offer. Doesn't that sound good? It's good to make a title for yourself and you should probably do that each day. How about: Brendan Follows God's Plan and Creates A Better World for himself and Everyone Around Him.
Ooh, hey, I like that. Anyway let's have a great day. Let's have a great life. Why Not? Why not make life great and make life beautiful? It just seems like that's the way it should be. Things happen and things change and instead of cursing the change, embrace the change! Embrace all the changes that come your way. What good is a life with no changes? What makes a great movie? Each story has to have an arc. Live your Title. Make a great Title for yourself and strike gold.


Catch Phrase of the Day:
Put your Title for life up on the Big Screen


Quote of the Day:
No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment