How do I get myself in a situation where I am in control and relaxed and doing an excellent job so that everyone wants me to work for them?
I think the best way to live a full and healthy life is to be a warm and generous person and not think of all the times you've been wronged in the past. Going back and reliving the things that made you mad is not the way to go. The best way to live is like the Gopher from Caddyshack. He loves every minute and he's always dancing and having a good time. Everyone wants to be like the Gopher. I have decided that I'm going to live a life where I'm always dancing because I'm always having a good time.
Catch Phrase of the Day:
Live a full life, dance like the Gopher
Quote of the Day:
"The Process of surrendering,focusing and living on purpose leads to ecstasy"
No comments:
Post a Comment