Wednesday, January 11, 2012

SOAK

So'k. Everything is So'k. I may not be in control of what other people sa and do. I may be moved out of my current position at my job with only a "sorry" as a result, but I am flexible in my apporach and I can make lemonade out of any situation. I can roll with it. I need to go to the doctor? Roll with it. My son fell down the stairs? Roll with it. I am in charge and I am surrounded by beautiful people. God put these particular people in my life for a reason and I intend to do my best to work with others and feel good about the work that I do. I will soak up all the information that is bing presented to me and us it to my advantage to make things work. Soak up every moment of love and energy and joy and remember who I am. Soak it up and feel the love.

Catch Phrase of the Day:
Soak up all the love and abundance around and be grateful for this life that you have.


Quote of the Day:
"Be in this moment. There has always only been now."

No comments:

Post a Comment