in·no·va·tive
[in-uh-vey-tiv] Show IPAadjective
I am in charge of my grades. I find Innovative new ways to get the straight A's that I need in my life. I can make things sparkle. I now have the gift to take ordinary everyday things and turn them into gold. I have the power to learn and grow and improve in every area of my life. I have been put on this Earth for a reason and I am ready to live out my purpose in life. I can make my life new. I can make people feel inspired.
Catch Phrase of the Day:
Be innovative and turn the hum drum into something new. Make life sparkle.
Quote of the Day
There is no silver bullet and frankly you probably don’t need one. It is far more important to be able to find the right kind of gun, be able to load the gun … and perhaps most importantly, be able to figure out where the werewolf is.
No comments:
Post a Comment