Sunday, February 12, 2012

NATIONAL

Today is Sunday and I have promised myself that I will study for my science test and I will be a certified teacher and make good choices for myself. I have the strategy and the desire to make my life successful and achieve my goals. I want great things for my life and it all starts today with a healthy attitude and a sense of gratitude for everything that has shown up in my life. I am extremely lucky and blessed to have all the people in my life that have encouraged me and helped keep me strong. I can be a National Champion of my life.

Catch Phrase of the Day:
Keep your promises, be a National Champion



Quote of the Day
When you make a mistake, there are only three things you should ever do about it: admit it, learn from it and don't repeat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment