Intellect is a term used in studies of the human mind, and refers to the ability of the mind to come to correct conclusions about what is true or real, and about how to solve problems.
Sometimes we need to be reminded of what is real and what is true. When you remember what is great about you, no one can bring you down. I was happy today to have someone remind me that I have great skills and that she loved to see me use my skills. This helped me to be more confident in my job and have more success at my job. I really feel that I am needed at my school and I play an important role in my community. You are smart in different ways than other people and you have different skills that others may not recognize. Kindness is not a liability. Being thoughtful is not a sign of weakness. Remember your skills, and remember your intellect.
Catch Phrase of the Day:
Remind Yourself of the Intellect you Possess
No comments:
Post a Comment