Thursday, February 2, 2012

HILT

Hilt: 1. the handle of a sword or dagger.

My life Has changed a bit. Things are thrown at me that are unexpected to say the least, but I am prepared to make my life the way I want it. I have the Hilt. I hold the handle and I wield the power to make my life a sensation. Life changes, but I am in charge of making my life a masterpiece. I will not shun away from responsibility, I will not back down from a situation. I will receive praise and accept what is given and make it better than it ever was before. I will take charge and use the Hilt to vanquish all my foes. I am unstoppable. No one has the power to take away my love for life.

Catch Phrase of the Day:
"I use the Hilt to vanquish my enemies"


Quote of the Day:
"All men who have achieved great things
have been great dreamers."

No comments:

Post a Comment