Friday, March 2, 2012

I

Today I looked for the easy way out. The truth is when you look for the easy way out, in actuality it's always the harder way. I make this promise to myself here and now. I am in charge. I am not a victim. I am in charge, I will not stutter and I will not fall. I have all that I need to win and be successful. I am going to make this work. I am here to make it work. I know what my job is and I can make sure that all the rules are followed to the letter. I promise that I will make myself proud. I promise that I will get rid of this ugly feeling in the pit of my stomach.  I look out for me first. Yes the hard road is scary, but that is the only road. All other paths are just an illusion. People have faith in me once I have faith in myself. No one else can walk through that door. No one else can make things happen. I let people down when I don't follow my heart and my head. I lose credibility and start sliding. It's time to start climbing and stop sliding. I am not putting on a show. I am the one who will get it done.
No more fancy talk or clever ideas. It's time to be in charge and make things right. Make your life work. Make my life work.

No comments:

Post a Comment