Thursday, March 1, 2012

SOAPY

When I think of cleaning myself off and getting off to a fresh start, it makes me feel good. Everyday is a new day. I want to lather up and wash away all the things that didn't work for me and I want to cleanse myself and feel great about the people I work with and just continue to make progress and blow people away with my talents. I am here to say that I can be what I want to be, I can go where I want to go and I can do what I want to do. I have a fresh start in my life and when we get ourselves soapy, we can cleanse ourselves and truly make a difference. No one on this earth is more entitles than you are, no one else on this earth is qualified to tell you what you are capable of.


Catch Phrase of the Day:
Make it Soapy and wash away all doubts and fears

No comments:

Post a Comment