Thursday, March 22, 2012

VESSEL

All we are in this world has not yet been foretold. Each human being is a Vessel. The soul  is nurtured in the vessel. Sometimes the soul can feel hurt or scared or unsure. I may not like my job, and at times not have all the answers. Who knows what will happen from day to day? My soul is my own, my soul has all the answers I need. I have to believe that we are all here playing a purpose. God is working in everyone around us. God puts people into our lives for reason. God wants you to love and do what you feel is right. Everyday I do the best I can and each day I pray for God's help. Today I ask God to forgive me and help me through this week and through the rest of the school year. I ask God to help me be strong no matter what may come my way. Whatever happens, God loves me and I am a Vessel for God's love. This is what keeps me going.


Catch Phrase of the Day:
I Am A Vessel For God's Love

No comments:

Post a Comment