An organism may either be unicellular (a single cell) or, as in the case of humans, comprise many trillions of cells grouped into specialized tissues and organs. The term multicellular (many cells) describes any organism made up of more than one cell.
No matter what a creature is made up of, it has a purpose to serve in this world. If we use our creative abilities to find answers, then we can prove our worth to the world. I believe that I can make a difference and I can lead others to their special purpose in life as well. Every human is a miracle of nature, made up of trillions of cells. No one can truly say what the meaning of life is, but we are here and life is a gift, so it is important to focus on what our strengths are and utilize our gifts.
Catch Phrase of the Day:
You are a special Organism and you have a Special Purpose
No comments:
Post a Comment