Wednesday, December 14, 2011

ELASTIC

Today's goal is to make the people I see feel lucky to have me in their life. This week's goal is to give gifts to others that keep them safe and make them happy to be alive. This year my goal is to empower myself by being a black belt and have dolphin rides in Florida. I plan to be flexible with whatever comes my way, like an elastic band. What a wonderful way to live life: being able to roll with whatever comes along and make it into something beautiful and fun and eventful. Be flexible.
The longer you endure, the greater the reward will be in the end. I am so grateful for all the things I have in my life. I've snapped back from my problems like a rubber band.


Catch Phrase of the Day:
Be Elastic when problems come your way. Turn problems into diamonds.


Quote of the Day:
"Harmony gets inside you through your thinking. The ancestor to all action is a thought."




Make Every Moment Outstanding




P.S.
Life is full of moments to be thankful for

No comments:

Post a Comment