Friday, December 16, 2011

INFORMED

I have been informed that I need to substitute for a class that has high emotions and somewhat unstable. That on top of Lunch duty and receess duty and the possibility of indoor recess in the gym is making me somewhat panicked. But the good news is that I have been informed of this situation and I can work out what I need to do to have success in all areas of the day. I will not let my basketball injury keep me from doing my job and doing it well. I can use the high emotions and high energy to get students to work with me and get results and be kind to each other. I ask God to give me the strength and wisdom to do what I need to do and know what I need to do and let me do it with ease and with understanding and love. Help me to teach children and to get them to laugh and enjoy me being their guide today.

Catch Phrase of the Day:
You have been Informed, now make today a Masterpiece


Quote of the Day:
"God does not command us to do great things, only little things with great love."









P.S.
Be yourself and you'll receive even MORE love

No comments:

Post a Comment