Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OVERCOME

Today I want to have joy and understanding with all the people I come across. This week I want to celebrate my family and friends around this holiday season, and this year I want to attain my second degree black belt and find new opportunities to travel and have adventures with my family. I have to say I am concerned about this U.S. history exam coming up, although I have studied quite a bit for it and I can name every U.S. president in order from 17th- 44th, I still feel concerned because I don't know what kinds of questions they'll throw at me. Maybe they'll do 10 questions on Jacob Riis, who knows. Anyway, I pray to God that I can Overcome this trial and get an awesome score on this exam. Plesae give me the strength to overcome this obstacle and attain success for myself and my family.


Catch Phrase of the Day:
Use God's love to Overcome any obstacle


Quote of the Day:
"In the world of pure thought, there are no boundaries; hence, there are no limits."







P.S.
Love will guide you to the wonderful places that you deserve to be

No comments:

Post a Comment