Yeepah! Remember Speedy Gonzalez? Not enough people say "Yeepah." Which is a fun sounding word. I definitely feel like saying Yeepah because I did so well on my History Test. Today I want to be friendly with people and engage others in conversation and make friends. This week I want to set up a nice Christmas Tree in our living room. This year I want to get my second degree black belt and swim with the dolphins. I really feel that after passing my History Test that doors are open to me. I am one step closer to teacher certification and one step closer to increasing my salary. I am continuing to achieve goals and I feel great about it. Yeepah!
Catch Phrase of the Day:
You are Awesome in every way, Yeepah!
Quote of the Day:
"Everything in the universe in connected through thought."
P.S.
Love all people and all of God's creations
No comments:
Post a Comment