Today I want to have joy and appreciation and have others applaud my good work. This week I want to ace my history exam and hang a beautiful Christmas tree in our living room. This year I want to get my second degree black belt and swim with the dolphins. I feel nervous about my exam and if I were to fail it, I would feel like a failure and I'd have to come home with my head hanging down. So I ask the universe to give me the knowledge and the strength to do well on this exam bring me good news. It's always good to try something new and do the best you can. We can learn from every situation no matter what it is.
Catch Phrase of the Day:
Use your Strength and Courage and Receive Good News
Quote of the Day:
"How could we have ever owned anything at all? The best that we can do is to have temporary possession of our toys for a tiny speck of time."
P.S.
Love will make you a Champion
No comments:
Post a Comment