Artistry: artistic quality or craft
You can find artistry in any event that you can think of. I feel that artistry can make things spectacular. This weekend I was playing a pool game and I had a shot in the corner pocket that I thought was a little tricky, but then I saw all these balls lined up and the opponents ball close to the hole. I was going to shoot towards the other balls but then the other people said I was being foolish, so I shot at the ball in the corner, and missed and then the other guy got 3 balls in a row and we ended up losing the game. I'm not saying if I had shot at the other balls we would have won, but it would have been a creative shot and maybe something would have happened differently. My point is people will try to talk you out of your artistry and tell you that your idea is foolish, but what have you got to lose? Why not use artistry to come up with a creative alternative and if you fail, then you fail on your terms and not someone else's.

No comments:
Post a Comment