What do you have going on in your life that makes you feel like you're on top? For me, my family makes me feel great about who I am and I feel motivated to continue to achieve my goals. I am finishing off my teacher certification and I feel very grateful to have a job and friends and family around me who are supportive of me. I think that it is important to trust other people and work with others to achieve your goals. I am hoping swim with the dolphins in the near future, which is another one of my goals as well. Having things to strive for is a great way to make you feel like you're on top of things. Continue to read and study and learn more each day helps me to feel confident and on top of things too.
Word of the Day:
abstract: This word and its derivatives came from the latin meaning take away or separate. It can apply to the physical act of taking away. More often it refers to a mental act, considering a general object apart from general circumstances.
Quote of the Day:
"Some birds aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright."
No comments:
Post a Comment