Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HEART

Hi. Yes, I missed yesterday. My job required me to spend the night at a different location and they didn't have internet. But I am committed to my goals and working on them through this blog. That is my determination and the strength of my heart. I want to keep striving for my goals and helping other people to achieve their goals. Life is full of things that we can't control, but one thing that we can control is how we choose to work with what we have. Just because something doesn't work exactly the way you wanted, doesn't mean that we should scrap it. Use the drive and courage and heart inside you to make things work. Don't worry about what other people are doing or experiencing.  Focus on the progress you make everyday. Make things work for you through your persistence towards your goals. Feel what's in your heart and work towards your heart's desire.


Word of the Day:
arbiter: (aHr buh t'r) A person given the power to decide points in dispute; one who has the sole or absolute power of judging or determining.

No comments:

Post a Comment