Integrate yourself with everything around you. Create Harmony with all people and all things. Once I used to think that I could separate myself from others. I thought that somehow what happened to others didn't effect me. The truth is you don't succeed until everyone around you is a success. Even better than achieving what you want is allowing others to achieve their dreams.
Sometimes it hard to connect with people in a positive way. Right now I feel like it's harder to find free time with a nine month old. It seems like all my hobbies and activities are taking a back seat to being a full time dad. I'd like to ride my bike this summer and play golf and do some sailing, maybe write in my blog, but it seems like I just don't have time like I used to. The important thing to remember though is that life is full of blessings. My son is definitely a blessing in my life and now that he's crawling and squirmy, it's even more of a challenge to get him to sit still, but I feel connected to my son. I love to see him smile and giggle and I feel that I am in harmony with my life and accept the changes that are being made. I just appreciate the free moments even more when they come along. I fully appreciate this moment right now. I can reflect on my son and on my day is nice for me because it allows me to find that special place inside where all is good and all is love. People need to feel your love for them as well. Look for ways you can help others achieve while simultaneously achieving your goals. There's a great story about a man that was hiking on a mountain and it was freezing cold and in a life and death situation, some of the hikers were going to leave one of the men behind so that they could live, but one man stayed behind and helped the man and kept rubbing his legs and hands until he regained consciousness and they both went safely down the mountain. It turned out that the man who saved the hiker had a low body temperature and would have died if he had not been rubbing the other man's skin, so saving the hiker saved his own life as well. This is a great story about the human spirit. You will find a perfect sense of harmony when you help others to find success.
Word of the Day:
affinity: a natural liking for or attraction to a person or thing, the person for whom such a liking is felt; or an inherent likeness or agreement, as between things, a close resemblance to or connection.
Quote of the Day:
"God is within you"

No comments:
Post a Comment