Friday, July 22, 2011

GENERATOR

Generator: n: a machine that converts one form of energy into another,especially mechanical energy into electrical energy, as a dynamo, or electrical energy into sound, as an acoustic generator.
Today was a day full of experiences and friends and new situations. I think one of the most electric things about the day was spending time with my son. Playing with him on the floor and singing with him. Through spending time with loved ones, I feel that I can generate more good things for my life. I want to keep things moving and keep energy flowing in my life like a giant generator of good things. I believe that frustration and failure at times can catapult you to higher ground as long as you look at these situations as temporary setbacks and get yourself back on the horse and continue to generate love and power into your life. I feel that like a generator, I can convert that negative energy into positive energy and have what I really want. I can take the things that I don't like and transform them into energizing situations that cause me to grow and develop.

Word of the Day:
activate: To make active or more active, or to hasten reactions by various means. In general it means to stimulate action by applying some new force or motive.

No comments:

Post a Comment