This site is dedicated to making life outstanding on a daily basis and achieving goals with enthusiasm and motivation.
Wednesday, July 27, 2011
REMARKABLE
How can I be Remarkable? How can I achieve remarkable goals? Or what are goals that if I achieved them would make me feel remarkable? I definitely feel that all goals that are centered around learning and improving and doing better for my family are on this list. I really enjoy learning and finding new ways to think about things. When I learn something new, it really motivates me and gives me confidence to learn more. Learning about the Punnett Square or the different types of elements on the periodic table, or learning about Social Darwinism are really fun ways for me to learn about my environment and explore new possibilities, and maybe find better solutions. I'm really not in favor of Social Darwinism, I don't think 10% of the population should control 90% of the nations wealth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment