This site is dedicated to making life outstanding on a daily basis and achieving goals with enthusiasm and motivation.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
AFFECTION
Affection: A tender feeling towards another or a fondness. Imagine what our lives would be like if we felt a feeling of fondness towards everyone we met. It's easy to have tender feelings for family members. I certainly feel affection for my wife and my son, but its not so easy to feel that way towards people who have wronged you in the past, (or people who you think have wronged you). If every morning we woke up and felt affection for our job and for learning new skills and affection towards our co-workers, think how much more juice we would get out of life. Here's my question for the day: "Do I feel affection for all the things that I need to do to achieve my goals?" I think the answer is no because if we enjoyed the process, we'd already have the things we want. I believe that we may not do certain things that may help us reach our goals because we are not certain what steps to take, but also out of fear of failure. "How can I gain more affection for the things that I have to do?" If we fill our hearts with an affectionate attitude, we can overcome obstacles without having to exhibit much effort at all. Lets try to show affection towards our enemies, we are all connected and to separate ourselves from others is a foolish undertaking. Lets live life with more affection. Let's work with other people and try to figure why we are here and what our purpose is, rather than looking for ways to seek revenge on others.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment