Friday, June 10, 2011

NEWNESS

A great way stay motivated towards your goals is to see each moment as a fresh new moment. Everyone loves something new. New and Improved products make us pick up the phone and dial. The reality is we usually have something just like the new product and it just needs a few adjustments or it's stored in a closet or basement somewhere. Let's ask be sure to ask the question "What is new in my life?" For me, my son is new and beautiful and wonderful and he teaches me something new everyday. Working with children 5 days a week reminds me of my youth and gives me a fresh new feeling. My awesome blog is new for me and I can use this to help me with my goals. Which leads to the question "How can I fill my life with new experiences to keep me motivated in achieving my goals?" It's important to switch things up. I don't know about you, but I've had days where I'm driving down a route and I'm headed the wrong way because I'm used to the pattern of travelling this way, maybe forgetting that I don't have to go to work. Lets be sure to get out of those patterns and keep things new. Let's make sure that we make all things that we're reluctant to do (because there's so much work involved, or it's monotonous, etc.) feel like NEW. Make things feel new like a blank page or a fresh start. It's easy for me to do in the summer because everything is new.
Make things new and make our goals become a reality.


Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding

Word of the Day
kerf: A cut or incison made by a saw or the like in apiece of wood.

Quote of the Day
"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.


No comments:

Post a Comment