Friday, June 17, 2011

HEALTH



Health should always be at the forefront of our thinking about goals. If we don't have our health, nothing else will have value for us. A healthy outlook on life is important as well. We need to see things with an optimistic attitude. Sometimes we feel the progress being made and that is we can set power forth. But "How do we keep our lives healthy on a daily basis?" I don't think this needs to be a big thing, but you should make an effort everyday to do the little things. Taking a walk with my son keeps me feeling good. Eating fruits and vegetablesme energized as well. But its also important to read and learn and take in some personal development as well as learning something new each day. Each day you should focus on making something a little better. "What can we do each day to make our lives healthier than the day before?" Good question, but fortunately I have the answer. The answer is to surround yourself with love. Appreciate the loving people in your life. Keep in touch with friends and look for activities that you love to do and set aside some time to do them. Also it's healthy to have goals and continue to make progress towards those goals. I remember when I first signed up for karate and it seemed like I was going to stay a blue belt forever, but I kept at it, I followed through and I achieved my goal of black belt. Make sure that you keep at your goals and you will feel the benefits of seeing these goals through to the end. This is the key to making your life healthy and happy. Be thankful for this life you have and keep yourself in good health.

Word of the Day:
Tetchy (TECH-ee)
Easily annoyed, oversensitive


Quote of the Day:
"Einstein said 'thank you' hundreds of times each day. He thanked all the great scientists who had preceded him...to become one of the greatest scientists who have ever lived."

No comments:

Post a Comment