I hope I spelled that right. Anyway, when we hear about something being open, we think of that as something good and welcoming: An open posture, open arms, an open door, etc. I like to think of being open to new opportunities. I feel that being open to things allows for great things to fall into your lap. Let's think about this "
How do I make myself more open to opportunities?" This is an important question because we want to be a part of big opportunities when they come our way. When my current job came along, that was a great opportunity for me. It was such a breath of fresh air. When I met my wife, that was the greatest opportunity I ever had for love and for a family of my own and I am so grateful that she came along. I think it's good to consciously think about being open to everything that comes along. Lets think about this "
Is there an event coming up in my life that I could be more open to?" I think we all have things coming up that we know that we have to do that we may be less than thrilled about having to do, but think about how to be open to the possiblities that could be presented. Maybe you'll learn something new or maybe you'll get inspired by someone or something. If we are open to what lies ahead, we can make the future beautiful.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Quote of the Day:
"Believe and know that your life experience is in your hands and that only all good can come into your life...You have a choice, and whatever you choose to think will become your life experience."
No comments:
Post a Comment