This site is dedicated to making life outstanding on a daily basis and achieving goals with enthusiasm and motivation.
Friday, June 24, 2011
NURTURING
Nurture: To supply with nourishment, educate, further the development of.
Nurturing is something we all need from time to time. Teachers should nurture their students creatively and parents should nurture their children. If you want your flowers to grow, you have to carefully nourish your seed with water and sunshine and proper soil. If you want to live a happy, healthy life, you need to nurture yourself with education and affection and kindness. "How do we Nurture our lives to get the things that we want?" "What kind of a life do we want to live and how do we nurture our lives to get those things into our lives?" We need to realize that their is an abundance of things that we want and that we don't need to take advantage of others to get it. We have to trust that if the things we desire are truly things that we should have and things that we need in our lives, we can get them. As a parent, I feel that I must nurture my child so that he may grow up to live the dreams in his heart. I want him to succeed in each of his undertakings, but I know that we all have obstacles to overcome and we all need to persevere to achieve our goals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment