Monday, June 6, 2011

CREATION



Today's topic of discussion is Creation. The question is "How do we create what we want for our lives?" "How do we create something that has value to us and to others throughout the world?" I think these are useful questions because we ultimately want to live the life of our dreams and being able to create something of value to us and others would fullfill that dream. I think it's important to have dreams. It's important to keep thinking bigger than your present circumstances. Everything that you have today began as a thought and now it has manifested into your life. I believe the best way to create something that has value to others throughout the world is to do what you love and feel passionate about. You can touch people on an emotional level when you do something that is true to you. I remember when I was in charge of a media department at a high school in New Hampshire. I made videos for sporting events and for graduation ceremonies and I really felt good about the work that I had produced. I really felt that I had created something of value through my videography.
Tomorrow, when you get up in the morning, try to think of a time where you were really passioate about something and you created something really meaningful to you. Think how it made you feel and think of the impact it had on other people. I believe our purpose in life is to create things that have lasting value. Think of making a positive difference by creating.


Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding

Word of the Day:
ululate (verb) pronunciation: (uhl-yuh-leyt)
To howl or wail

Quote of the Day:
"The scientific name of an animal that doesn't either run from or fight its enemies is lunch."


No comments:

Post a Comment