Sunday, June 5, 2011

ALLOWANCE

When we talk about allowance, I'm not talking about getting paid each week to rake leaves and clean your room. What I'm referring to are the things that we allow into our lives.
The questions surrounding this issue are: "What am I allowing into my life that I want more of?" also, "If I don't have what I want, what can I do or how can I change my thinking to allow these things into my life?"
For myself, I would say the things that I'm allowing into my life that I want more of include more moments with my family. I enjoy being a father and I enjoy being a husband. I am grateful for where we live and I want to continue to earn more to grow and expand my life. I enjoy sumer and I want to feel that same type of energy and enthusiasm for life in the summer when winter comes around. I enjoy summer because everything feels alive and growing and things feel good. I look forward to my son being old enough to start walking and be more aware of the things around him. I can't wait to see his face on Christmas morning. I also want to travel and swim with dolphins and make movies and I want to welcome in opportunities for growth and change so that these things can happen in my life.
I feel that if we continue to think of the things that we want and the things that we are currently attracting that we like, we can condition ourselves to attract more of the things we want and attain the things that we do not yet have. When you have enough faith that you can attract what you want in life and continue to grow and achieve more, then you are setting yourself up for a great life that is full of moments that you want and full of people that you want to surround yourself with.
Try to think of things in your life  that you are currently attracting into your life that you want more of. Think of all the positive feelings or events or material things or lucky finds, etc, that you may have forgot about that ar really wonderful gifts in your life at the present moment. Now think of all the things that you want to have happen in your life and imagine how you'll feel when they show up in your life. Think of how far you've come in your life over the past 5 or 10 years. Tink of all the successes that you've had. Think of yourself as a magnet attracting what you want into your life. The House, The Friends, The Places you want to go, the things you want to do and feel the victory everyday. Feel youself getting closer to wat you want everyday. That's the only way to win the game of life is to think of all the great things you have and all the great things you're going to get.
I hope this is helpful. Even if you don't yet believe it, keep telling yourself that you are attracting all good things and you'll see these things show up in your life. This exercise is worth doing. Give it a try.


Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding

Word of the Day: claque pronunciation (klak)
(noun) Meaning:
A group of people hired to applaud at a performance


Quote of the Day:
"What you can't see is more powerful than what you can see...Under the ground creates what is on the ground. Change tomorrows fruits, strengthen the roots."


No comments:

Post a Comment