What gives us the most enjoyment?
I believe that enjoyment comes from being in the moment and sending love to all those around you. If you are not including others in your joy, then you are not getting the most out of the enjoyable activity. One enjoyable activity that I take part in is teaching kids to sail. I work with kids and teach them about how to work with the wind and to use the wind currents to guide their boats back to the waterfront. This is a great way to enjoy myself. Sometimes its fun to have time for myself as well. Today I had some extra help and didn't have as many kids to work with, so I went out sailing on a Sunfish. This was a rare opportunity and I made sure to take advantage of it. I got to the Sunfish and hoisted the sail and just went out on the water. It was so relaxing and refreshing that it recharged my battery. It's important to find time to do things that you love and remember these moments so that they can help you through the boring parts or the high pressure situations. What can be better than relaxing on the water letting the cool breeze guide you across the lake. Yes, it is important to work on your goals, but its important to find time for yourself and enjoy the journey.
Word of the Day:
rictus
\RIK-tuhs\ , noun;1.
The gape of the mouth, as of birds.
2.
A gaping grin or grimace

No comments:
Post a Comment