Tuesday, June 21, 2011

TRIUMPH





Triumph: A great victory or achievement
"What are the great Triumphs in your life?" Triumphs can be big or small, but they are important nonetheless. For me, signing for my home was a great Triumph, because as long as I can remember, I wanted to have a family in a nice home. I couldn't ask for a better home than the one I have. I couldn't ask for a better wife or son either. Finishing my teacher certification and getting my Masters degree were also great Triumphs in my life. Education has always been important to me along with a healthy happy marriage and family. Personal growth in my job is a personal Triumph for me as well. "What is a problem that you want to turn in to a personal Triumph?" This is an important question to ask because it will help with personal growth. For me, I'd like to be more outgoing. I have no fear of public speaking, but I'm not good at engaging others in conversation. That is something I'd like to get better at. It's important to look at your personal goals and continue to make progress, so that  when you achieve you goal, you see it as a triumph. Then you can move on to the next goal and have a new triumph. Imagine what it will feel like when you achieve that goal. Fill your life with winning situations. Look at your life as a Triumph.

Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding

Word of the Day:
laodicean (lay-ah-duh-SEE-uhn)
lukewarm or indifferent

Quote of the Day:
"Goals are dreams with a deadline"

No comments:

Post a Comment