Optimum: 1. adjective: Most conducive to favorable conditions. 2. noun: The most favorable conditions or level for growth or success.
"Do I have conditiions in my life that are favorable for success?" "What are my current conditions and how do I make them better?" I feel good about having favorable conditions for growth or success in my life. It's important to remember the things that surround us that help us move towards a better life. As I waved goodbye to my wife and son this morning, I thought about the blessings I have in my life that I sometimes take for granted. I have a great job and I look forward to next year. I have a beautiful home and family. And even though I have a big lawn to mow, I feel great after I'm able to complete that task. I'm starting to have fun with the lawn mowing process. I am looking forward to the summer. Also I got a free radio and some free frames the school I work at. This will be great to put up baby pictures and for camping we can have music. So I feel that the conditions in my life are good. I can make things better by just appreciating what I have and feel good about taking on new challenges.
Before we go, don't forget to thank your creator for this wonderful gift of life. Send yourself a memo.
M.E.M.O: Make Every Moment Outstanding
Word of the Day:
asperity (ah-SPER-i-tee)
noun: Harshness or roughness
Quote of the Day:
"All good is coming...Learn from each experience. You will find after experiencing a challenging situation, your level of joy will be higher than it has ever been before."

No comments:
Post a Comment